So, this last year has been absolutely life-changing. I haven’t posted here at all, but I moved to Boston to start a new job and moved in with the most wonderful human being ever [his name is Kevin Barnett]. And it’s been so much fun.
is coming came out to visit for my birthday and I’m super excited for that it was the best birthday gift ever!
I did alright on the list from last year, but I did so much more that wasn’t even on the list. Things like, backpack in New Hampshire, drive across the country, or explore downtown Boston. I still love making the lists (I even bought a journal that is full of lists) but I also totally recognize I won’t ever accomplish all of it. Fortunately, most of the time other more fun things I never could have dreamed up happen instead! So, here’s to another year exploring this beautiful planet 🙂
- Publish a blog post monthly (since I can’t seem to do weekly… or at all)
- Visit New York City scheduled for first week of September
- Visit Washington, DC and see more of the Smithsonian museums
Find something I love about Boston(Running in the fall weather – gorgeous leaves, also running in the snow!) Learn to can foodscanned apple butter Learn to bake bread from scratch(mostly Kevin did this… but I’ll count it as me too 🙂 Host a dinner at our house(dinner for Mom & Molly for my Birthday) Get a puppygot Nahla… but returned her because she wanted to eat Mango 😦
- Watch a sunrise over the Atlantic hoping to do this in October when we stay at the Cape
- Make a scarf
- Teach yoga No dice here… should have taken a baby step and tried to get certified to teach first!
- paint a painting for our house
send out Christmas cards to all our friends and family(check! They were handmade too.)
- go skinny dipping
- Go on a picnic
Walk the strip in Las Vegas
- Read some books Uh, very few… finally read the particular sadness of lemon cake though
- start a card club/board game group
Make beer bread
- Do something I’m proud of at work
- Join a softball team Tried, but the league got canceled because there weren’t enough players 😦
Make a snowmanKevin did this… so I’m counting it.
- Visit Cape Cod scheduled for my Birthday weekend!
- Make a wreath
Make my dad’s old turquoise ring into a necklace pendantand I LOVE it!